Personal data that can be processed: «personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («data subject»); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social; (considering 26, 27 and 30).
1. CONTROLLER OF DATA PROCESSING AND PROCESSOR FOR DATA PROTECTION
Pursuant to art. 4 EU Reg. 2016/679, the Controller is Villa Principe S.R.L. Piazza Aspromonte 35 – 20131 Milano – VAT id. 05956920150 Phone: 046544001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of data processors is kept at the office of the Data Controller and available to those who request it.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed, in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- a) navigation on this website: legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
- b) any request for contact or request for availability, with the sending of information requested by you: legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
- c) prior consent and up to your objection: for direct marketing activities of the Data Controller, newsletters, market researches or other sample searches and direct sales to receive – through automated mail, telefax, MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS messages (Short Message Service) or other type, as well as by telephone calls by operator and by paper mail – informative material, for the detection of the degree of satisfaction, promotional material, commercial and advertising or inherent events and initiatives, by the Owner – explicit consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a)) as the legal basis for processing.
- ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSEES
The personal data provided may be disclosed to recipients, who will process the data as Data Processor (Article 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Processor (Article 29 of EU Regulation 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 2. Precisely, the data may be communicated to:
- persons that provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management;
- professionals, firms or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- persons who collaborate with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities;
- persons competent for fulfilling legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The persons belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Processor, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of data processors is constantly updated and available to those who request it by writing email@example.com
4. DATA TRANSFER IN A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU, in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes. If the data were transferred, it will be based on Article 44 – General principle for the transfers; Article 45 – Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 45 – Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 – Transfer subject to adequate safeguards, specifically the data transferred to international organizations for which the Commission intervened with an adequacy assessment (Article 45 of the EU Reg. 2016/679). The data subject can obtain information about the guarantees for data transfer by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF DATA OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. UE 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- on this website (purposes referred to in point 2.a): see the cookies policy at the following link);
- by request for contact or availability (purpose referred to in point 2.b): 1 year;
- receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general via e-mail (purposes referred to in point 2.c): up to your revocation;
timing determined on the basis of criteria that the data subject can have information by writing to email@example.com
6. NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, data subject is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide the data marked as mandatory in the respective forms of collection, will result in the inability to obtain what is required or to use the services of the data controller.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You can assert your rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, to rectify it, to cancel it, to limit the processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing), as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you, violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time. In the case of requesting data portability, the Data Controller will provide you in a structured format, in common and legible, by automatic device, the personal data concerning you, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of the art. 20 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
8. RULES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to the Data controller Villa Principe S.R.L. Piazza Aspromonte 35 – 20131 Milan Italy;
- a mail to email@example.com;
- accessing the website of the Privacy Authority http://www.garanteprivacy.it;
last update: 01.10.2018